Worship During Covid-19 at LCDR
- If you are sick please remain at home.
- TWO services at 8:30 & 10:45
- 8:30 am for ONLY THOSE AGE 60+ or HEALTH is IMMUNOCOMPROMISED.
- To protect our neighbor, everyone is expected to wear a cloth mask at the 8:30 service, and strongly encouraged to at the 10:45 service; if you do not have one, it will be provided for you.
5.Please sit as a family at designated places at least six feet apart. Ushers will help you. Overflow in the fellowship hall.
6.Use hand sanitizer on entry/ departure.
7.Pick up Communion wafers on arrival.
8.Two persons in restrooms, maintain distance while waiting.
9. After worship, please maintain distancing and visit outside, to minimize time inside and allow time to sanitize before next service.